Monday, February 5, 2018

Journal #4

This week I was able to create my business plan for the 100$ challenge. I was really excited and motivated to see what the journey will be and to have everything organized to start the project, working on the business plan make me have more confidence on my business idea. This week I enjoy the reading and the videos we were assigned to read but one that stuck most to me was the life of business Owner Paul Robshaw and his perspective on dreams and boundaries, sometimes we put limits to ourselves and we tend to justify and have a list of excuses of why we cant achieve our dreams but removing boundaries helps take action with creativity and forget about those limitations , instead we just go for what we want with excitement and positiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment