Saturday, January 20, 2018

Journal # 2

Randy Pausch was a very persistent individual and that is what led him to achieve many of his childhood dreams.  He saw obstacles and challenges as opportunities to realize how much he really wanted his goals to be accomplish, if goals were easy to achieve then there is not need to take action or put effort into accomplishing them. Listening to his talk motivated me to reach and fight for my goals without putting excuses of why I could not reach them. Dreaming is important because it shows the desires of your heart and your vision for the present and the future, I consider myself a dreamer and it makes me excited to dream of all of the possibilities of things that I can accomplish in life . One of my childhood dreams has been to be able to have the financially stability to take all my family to our dream vacation. Growing up I did not have the blessing to spend much time with my family since they both had full time jobs and owned different businesses , but every summer we will go on a one month vacation which was my favorite part of the year , having my family together was the best gift and those days spent with them during summer vacations were moments I will keep close to my heart and treasure forever. Living in the United states and having our family living in different states motivates me to work hard so one day I can take them all to an amazing vacation, as A child I imagine us doing that every year for the rest of our lives but moving to the United States was not easy and our lifestyle change completely. Starting my own business and be financially successful will help me achieve this childhood dream , whatever comes in between are just brick walls that I have to break trough to show life how much I want my childhood dream to become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment