Saturday, February 10, 2018

Journal # 5

This week I enjoy the talk on Perseverance by James E. Faust. In life to achieve our goals we have to never give up and in the business world persevering and enduring brings success. I also enjoy the video on a Hero's journey. I love the advice that was given, it was very inspirational to me. My goal is now to live every moment of my life as it matters, as it was my mission to succeed. The financial reward in a career business is unstable so getting into business for the wrong reasons might not be beneficial, if you want an stable income then the safest is to get a job, but if you are willing to take risks, be creative and your motivation is not the money but how can you help others with your product and income, your perspective changes and give you the Perseverance you need during challenge times.  I also agree that it is very important to surround yourself with people that inspire you to be the best version of yourself, people that is self motivated and of character. Surrounding yourself with extraordinary people will make you one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment