Friday, March 9, 2018

week #10


This week I enjoy learning how important is to use creativity in the business world and how important is to trust your talents and to develop them. I really enjoyed the video Think Big by Taylor Richards and how vital is to not underestimate ourselves, to pursue our goals and dreams and to not be mediocre but to reach for the best.  I love the action hero video where Kathy Huber was interview, Tenacity and perseverance were tools she used to achieve success and reach her goals, for Kathy a no meant anything and if she wanted something she will get it.  I also love the talk by Elder Oaks, I love that it talks about potential and that our testimonies show how converted we are. We are here to prepare to meet God and in this journey we will be judge by the end result and what we become. The gospel influences and changes lives for the better and in this challenging world it is important to hold unto it.  We have been blessed with a savior that guides and teaches and I we follow his example we will be able to obtain success on this earth and the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment