Friday, February 23, 2018

Week 7 # Journal


This week I enjoy learning about the 7 habits of highly effective people, one of the habits that stuck out most to me and that I think I need to work on is to be proactive. I am mostly a sensitive person so when facing a difficulty, challenge or obstacle I tend to give up. Being proactive means to accept reality and to choose to react to it in a positive way. Another habit that I really want to start applying in my life is that of putting important things first, setting priorities on important things and giving it deadlines. This week’s reading defiantly made me feel the spirit and I also like how it relates to the business world, being true to ourselves and others will not only bring success in our lives but also peace to our hearts, I always think that a successful business owner is also a leader and a man or woman of inspiration, without honesty and integrity that is hard to achieve. I also like that President Gordon B Hinckley talks about priorities and how important is to keep our commandments and to practice the value of virtue. In this world of corruptions and temptations is important to have our hearts set to God and hold unto our love for him before falling into temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment